Long Range Electric Wheelchair (20″ Wide Seat Area)
Performance Parameters and Technical Specs, Patriot-10
- This series of electric wheelchairs are powered by Li-ion batteries and use DC motors. Users can control the direction and adjust speed by using the joystick controls located on the arm. This wheelchair can be used at low speeds, good road conditions, and will handle low slope.
- The battery gets up to 14+ miles in driving distance.
- Apply to all different road types such as grass, ramp, deceleration strip, brick, muddy, snow, bumpy road.
- The Lithium battery can be charged and used together or separately / Airline Friendly — Battery is Allowed for Transport on an Airplane certified high quality worldwide usable charger.
- This wide seat model-new wheelchair has 360 degrees waterproof universal intelligent Joystick, easy controlling, it has a power indicator light, power on/off, horn, speed indication, speed up, and down buttons.
- Material Aluminum Alloy
- Overall size 37″ x 26″ x 38.5″
- Fold size 26″ x 14″ x 30.5″
- Cushion size 18.5″ wide x 16 deep”
- Net Weight 61 lbs with battery, 55 lbs without battery
- Speed 0.62 mph – 4 mph/hr
- Max Speed 4 mph
- Seat Height Front 19.5″, Back 18.5″ (from the ground)
- Loading weight 330 lbs
- Front-wheel diameter 8″ (solid) punctuation free
- Rear-wheel diameter 12.5″ (solid) punctuation free
- Battery 7 Ah * 2 Li-ion
- Charging time 6-8 hours
- Motor x 2 cs DC 250W * 2 brushless motors
- Battery charge AC 100-240V, 50Hz,1.5-5A
- Max distance* Up to 14+ miles *
- Turning radius of 33″
- The climbing angle of 8°
- Drive system Rear drive
- Braking system Intelligent electromagnetic brake
- Shipping weight 75 lbs
- Shipping box dimensions 34″ x 17″ x 27″
* varies based on weight, incline, speed factors