Remote Control Electric Wheelchair Features
Black & Standard 17.5″ Wide 12 AH
- These series of electric wheelchairs are powered by li-ion batteries and use two DC 250W motors (total of 500W motor power).
- Users can control the direction and adjust the speed by using the 360 degrees waterproof, intelligent, universal joystick controls located on the armrest. The joystick contains a power button, a battery indicator light, a horn, speed selections.
- There are two ways to control this wheelchair, the user-controlled joystick or with the hand-held wireless remote control. The remote control allows caregivers to control the wheelchair remotely.
- This electric wheelchair can be used at low speed and in good road conditions, and with handle moderate slopes.
- Can cover terrains such as grass, ramps, brick, mud, snow, and bumpy roads.
- The wheelchair comes with an adjustable reclining backrest, and storage under the seat.
- The 12AH airline-approved battery gets up to 10+ miles, and 20AH long-range battery gets up to 17+ miles driving distance.*
- The lithium-ion battery can be charged while in the wheelchair or separately.
- The wheelchair arrives fully assembled in the box. You only need to insert the joystick controller into the armrest. Contents in the box include the wheelchair, battery, remote control, charging unit, and user manual that includes the warranty details.
Performance Parameters and Technical Specs, IQ-8000
- Seat area width 17.5″ / 20″ (distance between armrests)
- Overall size (L x W x H) 38″ x 23.5″ x 37″ for 17.5″ Wide Seat Area / 38.5″ x 26″ x 38″ for 20″ Seat Area
- Fold size (L x W x H) 23.5″ x 14″ x 30″ for 17.5″ Wide Seat Area / 26″ x 14.5″x 30″ for 20″ Seat Area
- Seat depth 18″
- Net Weight 55 lbs. (with battery) for 17.5″ Wide Seat Area / 61 lbs. for 20″ Seat Area
- Speed 0.62 mph – 4 mph/hr.
- Max Speed 4 mph
- Seat height 20″ (from the ground)
- Armrest height 29″ (from the ground)
- Backrest height (from seat) 18″ for 17.5″ Wide Seat Area / 20″. for 20″ Seat Area
- Max loading weight 286 lbs. for 17.5″ Wide Seat Area / 310 lbs. for 20″ Seat Area
- Front-wheel diameter 8 inches (solid)
- Rear-wheel diameter 12 inches (inflatable)
- Battery 12 Ah Li-ion / 20AH Li-on
- Motor x 2 cs DC 24V 250W x 2, Total 500W
- Battery charge AC 100-240V, 50Hz,1.5-5A
- Control 24V 50A
- Max distance* Up to 10+ miles / Up to 17+ miles
- Degree of protection IPX3
- Max safe slope 10°
- Turning radius ≤1.2m
- Static stability 9°
- Reversing width ≤1.5m
- Climbing angle of 6°
- Tire pressure 2kg f/㎡
- Obstacle climbing 50mm
- Shipping weight 69 lbs. / 75 lbs.
- Shipping box dimensions 33″ x 17″ x 27″ / 33″ x 17″ x 31″
* varies based on weight, incline, speed factors