- GOBIKE FUTURO is a foldable, lightweight e-bike. Designed to be taken anywhere you want to go. Simply fold it in half, load it in the trunk, and GO bike. Are you limited in storage space at home? The GOBIKE FUTURO will fold and fit in most spaces, from dorm rooms, apartments, or even a tightly packed garage. Don’t be fooled by it’s size. This is a powerful e-bike.
- Lightweight, Foldable
- Up to 35 miles range with pedal assist, and 25 miles without pedal assist
- 350W Motor with all terrain tires
- Get it now and discover a whole new way of living!
- FRAME QUALITY: Only the best materials will do. We’ve selected a high grade aluminum alloy for our bike frames which reduces their overall weight without sacrificing strength and toughness. We’ve also polished key welds on our bikes for added strength and enhanced style.
- LCD DISPLAY: The backlit LCD display plays an important role for our bikes. Here, you will find your speed, power assist (PAS) level, battery level, and odometer. This multifunctional display is weather resistant and built to last.
- BRAKES: The front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide excellent stopping power which is especially important because of the added weight and speed of an e-bike. You’ll feel the grip of our braking system every time you stop your e-bike.
- MOTOR POWER: The motor is the driving force! We’ve carefully paired the power of our lithium-ion batteries with the high-quality, brushless motors. The FUTURO is equipped with a 350 watt rear hub motor that perfectly compliments it’s size and weight which will deliver an amazing amount power when you need it.
- REAR RACK: Tired of carrying the weight? Let the FUTURO do it for you. The rear rack on this e-bike can carry your gym bags, backpacks, book bags, and more. Just strap your bag down on the rear rack and ride on to your destination. The versatility of this bike is simply amazing!
- MAX SPEED: In a hurry? Engage the power. Our lightweight, foldable FUTURO can reach speeds of up to 20 mph. Put your helmet on and hold on tight because these bikes are fast.
There are no reviews yet.